Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family Day

Thanksgiving was a great family day. Food was good....everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
Zoey (missionary extraordinaire) came equipped with her ukelele and a hat. She wanted to raise money for
Nature Conservancy. Her donation will help save a portion of the rain forest.
Zoey has a lovely voice, and has quickly learned to play the ukelele.
Fund raiser in the future? It wouldn't surprise me.

I wish I had a recording of some of the conversations. I'm always busy and miss the stand-up routines.
They are just having normal conversations but seem very humorous to me.

I was pooped out yesterday but managed to do a little Christmas preparation. Easy stuff. It will be a while before I get in the mood for my ridiculous amount of  decorating.
Received two Christmas cards already. Does anyone actually read the first ones?
I have to use up all leftovers before I start reading the Christmas cards.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! I seem to have missed a number of your posts! How could that happen. I'm glad your Thanksgiving was nice. I heard about it from other sources as well. Mine was pleasant - I celebrated with my work friends, and I had a bag of saltwater taffy (yum!) for dinner. Not that healthy, but very tasty.

    ReplyDelete