Sunday, March 15, 2015

My turn for Treats

Once or twice a year choristers are asked to bring treats for choir.
I enjoy trying different foods for choir. Joe and I eat a simple faire so it is fun for me to explore the avenues of cookery.
The part that isn't fun is carrying all the food from the truck.


Today was a special day. The room was full of water. The janitor tried to mop it up but it didn't stop.
I guess the food was good since people didn't seem to mind getting their feet wet. It was like grabbing a bite before the ship sank.
Joe was nice enough to take a few photos.

3 comments:

  1. Your buffet was fabuloso!! I was sorry that I had to rush off, and could not stay to make a pig of myself. but at least I was able to make a piglet of myself in the short time I had. The water was way deeper at the Schola Mass. They had to move books off the bottom shelf ini the other room. We had to wade to our choir wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is in the flat tray? Looks like an onion tart.
    Julie in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct. I think this was the last time I made one.

      Delete