Monday, June 8, 2015

Great Weekend...

Friday we attended the graduation of our Grandson Alex and  Grand-daughter Sami. They attended Kennedy. While graduations can be tedious, it is a necessary evil. Long, boring, except for all the adorable graduates. It was held in the gym which is not


so comfortable, especially when the weather is hotter than usual. That being said we were very proud of Alex and Sami and enjoyed seeing them receive diplomas. Also loved when all threw hats in the air. It was very difficult to take photos as people were swarming  to get to buses.


1 comment:

  1. All very, very, very cute! I have skipped all my graduations, except my high school one, as I didn't ever think that was an option. The nuns would not have put up with it. Plus, there were only thirty-six graduates - the largest class ever in my tiny high school. I also went to my nurse pinning ceremony. That was a bigger deal, and there were about thirteen graduates - a manageable number.

    ReplyDelete