Sunday, November 22, 2015

Elizabeth and her birthday.


  Liz, get out of the kitchen, John is the host.
                         John       Hosting is a lot of work!
                                                Joe
                                          Liz  and her mom (me)
                         The only one who wore formal attire.
                                    Zoe   Co_host
  James and Zoe
                            Ditto
                                James and Meagan
                                Catherin, Meagan and Liz
                                                 Mike
                            John and Kristen
                                  Joe
                                 The Gluten free cake. It was good!
                    James complained that I took photos for my blog so I took extra of him.


                           Zoe and her friend, Angelo

2 comments:

  1. These are some great pictures of a fun event to celebrate a wonderful woman! Even the ones of James are good. Thank you for sharing!!

    Happy Anniversary (yesterday) and Happy Thanksgiving! I am incredibly thankful for you and Joe. You have enriched my life in so many ways, and I am blessed to be a part of your family. Love, Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan. We are blessed to have us in our family.

    ReplyDelete