Monday, January 11, 2016

Homemade decor

         The rather crude nativity set was my effort to have the children be able to touch the scene. I was especially happy with the camel and the sheep. The quilt is handmade but not by me or anyone in this country!
                                         I made many Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls for our children. Most are worn out from playful love.
                                     As you can tell this is a kit sewn by me.
                             This is one of my favorites. I bought it at the bank. One of their customers asked to have it on display to see. Very well done.

2 comments:

  1. Your decor is fabulous! Especially the camel. I made Rebecca a Raggedy Ann, or tried to, but it looks like some sort of deformed monster, and not like Ann at all. I made when she was about one year old, and she still has it. It has only one arm now, and is even uglier than when new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't try to wash it unless you used the correct stuffing. I washed one of the first ones I ever made and it was destroyed.

    ReplyDelete