Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

The best part of my day is hearing from each of our children.  I appreciate the fact that it reached 100%. I received a lovely post card from England and a phone call from James and Meagan. They phoned yesterday as they would not be able to call today as they are hiking in the wilderness.
Steve phoned yesterday as he was afraid he would forget. ( that sounds like his mother)
Svetlana sent a lovely card via internet. Liz also sent card and is working on pottery that I may receive if it works out.
Joe phoned yesterday also. He gave me a choice of a Mariners game or Debs old phone. As much as I love the Mariners, I opted for the phone if he shows me how to use it.
I can't see having him drive from Kenmore to take me to the game and then back etc. Too much.
Deb sent a beautiful card via regular mail.
John sent a text message and then called. Today is Kristen's birthday. John built some planters to fit on their railing for herbs.
Mike was the last to phone. He went for a bike ride and then plans to go to a movie.
It was a good day.
Lots of good wishes on line as well.


 

1 comment:

  1. This card is from Deb. It is from the Skagit Valley tulip farm. A little blurry but you get the idea. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete