Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The forgotten family!

We have no water today. I walked up to the end of our driveway to talk to the men working on the development next to our property. The man told me to talk to the man in the Water Dept. truck.
"How long will the water be off." "All day"   "We were not notified."  "Where do you live?" "At the end of this road."  " Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know there was a house back there."  "So sorry" Do you need drinking water?" " No. we have drinking water." " I can send someone to the store to get you a gallon"  " Ok"  I only said yes because he seemed very sorry. ( probably afraid I would report his negligence!)  A few minutes later a young man came to the door carrying 2 gallons of water.

Joe was pretty upset. I made him laugh when I said, " It could've been worse, the water could've been turned off the day Joe drove from Kenmore to power wash the driveway!"

No comments:

Post a Comment