Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Fruitful Day

We are in the process of readying our house for a paint job. We won't be painting until Spring but have a lot of preparation before the house will be ready.  I say "we" but it will be mostly Joe.
I moved everything away from the house today and am exhausted. Joe said the house looks naked.
 I didn't realize how many planters, pots, potting stands,decorative paraphernalia we had around and about the house.
I've been working on a yard project but that will have to wait.
In the morning I'll be going to the dentist to get my new crown. Looking forward to getting that finished.
Joe has been working on some leaks in the roof of the deck. Busy, busy busy.

This morning I took photos of spider webs on the deck.  It is amazing to me how quickly spiders spin their webs. Last night I moved a planter from the front of the house to the deck. This morning a new webbed creation
stretched from the railing to the planter.

Just think of all I could accomplish if I was as productive as a spider!

1 comment:

  1. You are as productive as a spider. I get tired just thinking of all the work you do.

    It's spider season, and I love it. Spiders are such good friends, and bring good luck as well. Too bad they get such a bum rap!

    ReplyDelete