Sunday, May 8, 2011

Time to Share

This  is based on a true story that Joe loves to share with others!
Liz was born six weeks early so had to stay in the hospital when I was sent home. I wanted to go to the hospital for feedings but the Dr. told me to stay home and care for the rest of the family.
I wanted to be able to nurse when baby Liz came home so I used a breast pump.
  After tossing out bottles of milk( with cream on the top) I decided to start using it for cooking.

Some people are uncomfortable with this, but we drink milk from a cow, goat. sheep.....why not a human!

2 comments:

  1. It is rare that one has an actual cartoon about oneself. But then, you are a rare gem! That is pretty funny. I think I might not have told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never expected Joe to share it with the world.

    ReplyDelete