Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some Of My Favorite Wildflowers

                                                        Mock Orange
                                                                Ocean Spray
                                                           Pearly Everlasting
Joe and I journeyed over to the Renton Farmer's Market today to see what it has to offer. We bought lettuce and berries. We avoided the baked goods, homemade ravioli, jams etc.

This morning I took photos of some of the flowers in our yard,  Ocean spray, mock orange and Pearly Everlasting, all white.

At the Renton Market the flowers were spectacular.  A myriad of colors. Next time I'll bring my camera.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I was just longing for some raspberries. I think I will have to get some tomorrow. Double yum!

    The flowers are spectacular. I love the mock orange and the ocean spray. I didn't know that is what it was called, but when you described it, this is the one I thought you meant. And I was right. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your always welcome comments.

    ReplyDelete