Sunday, October 9, 2011

One of my favorite Things

I just enjoyed a dish of low carb ice cream. This is rather ridiculous since I tasted  a bit of every treat I brought for the choir.
I enjoy doing treats. It is a combination of fun and sheer exhaustion. This is caused by the fact that I tend to do more than necessary.  If I had to do it every week I would tone it down, but once or twice a year, that's another story.
Joe and I eat a rather simple diet so when I have a chance to cook for others I take advantage of the opportunity.

The choir seemed very appreciative, but if truth be told, I am the one who appreciates the opportunity to do something for the talented  people who  produce heavenly sounds each Sunday.

My thanks to each chorister, director and organist.

Special thanks to Joe for being such a wonderful helper/husband.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I not only missed Mendelssohn, but also Martha Choir Treats? I'm devastated. Really. I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of the treats was Patrick's tomato soup.
    I dunked a slice of my home made french bread into a cup of his soup. Really good.

    However, Joe & I were thirsty all day so wonder how much salt was used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou wonderful daughter. I know your opinion is not swayed by the fact that we are related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding??? You are the uncontroverted Queen and Maestra of all things edible - without you and your son (who got some of your talent), I'd be a skeleton. My favorite understatement: "I tend to do more than necessary." Really???
    ~Meagan

    ReplyDelete