Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Day at the Dentist

Thank God my camera was not with me, or you would see my mouth jammed with objects, while x-rays are completed, cleaning done, and finally a tooth filled.
As much as I dreaded this experience it wasn't that bad.  Methods have greatly improved.
Our regular dentist was on vacation so a young newbie was in charge. He said I needed a new filling. the nurse said it was scheduled for a crown...I groaned. " It doesn't need a crown, just get rid of the small cavity, the old filling, and it will be fine."  He then offered to do it this morning.  "Yes, please, let's get it done." It took less than a half an hour and feels great.
 I am at home, happy & contented. I  feel a little sneaky, as I know our regular dentist would have done a crown.
I must mention that if I was unmarried, a half a century younger, and looked like a model, I would have a crush on this handsome young dentist.

2 comments:

  1. What a good thing to get your tooth fixed with less expense and less trauma. My dentist is pretty handsome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall we have a double wedding?

    ReplyDelete