Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nature Report..MacKenzie Acres

                                               I'm back!
                                          " I will never stop trying to conquer the squirrel proof feeder!
                                                 A welcome visitor.

                 I was in the back yard looking for transplants and noticed that the roses and clematis were visible only from the woods. So I carefully walked behind and took the photos. Apparently the
supports I had holding up the climbing roses retired from service,

2 comments:

  1. A collection of little devils, eating precious plants, gobbling up the birdies treats, pooping everywhere! A squirrel is tormenting poor Tobias now, or would be if Tobias weren't in the middle of his nap. That particular squirrel is a real diabolical fiend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They never give up. They are funniest when they chase each other up a tree.

    ReplyDelete