Friday, November 7, 2014

Pike Place Market.....Our Stall

                               Our blue truck is next to the yellow van. You can barely see it!
                                       Mom and Dad
                             Dad and John Hammontree. I think John still works a day a week at Springbrook
                                          Farm.
                                Wish I could photoshop my hairdo (yikes)  Barbara ( Bobbie with cool do)


                              My Dad did not want to expand the business but Corky did, so he went on to
                          start Springbrook Farm. It started in a building behind the home on Springbrook
                         Road and moved to acreage off S. E. 196th.
                         Family is working on a blog to celebrate 70th. anniversary of Springbrook Farm.
                            
                          
                         

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is fab! You look a lot like Liz. Or, I guess she looks like you. I think that is the way it works. Both adorable in either case.

    ReplyDelete