Monday, September 14, 2015

Treats for our Fantastic Choir

 
 
 
 
Each year choristers take a turn or two (or three) preparing treats to share after mass. I was told that it  started as a way to share your ethnic heritage.   It will be good to downsize even though I love to share good recipes, I have found it is getting difficult to carry them all down stairs.
Thanks to Joe (husband) for helping me all these years. He does an especially good job slicing my French Bread.
Thanks also to my daughter Elizabeth, for introducing me to the recipe for Plum Upside-down cake.
 
 
 
                                        Patrick  and other treats!



              One year  Liz made this for my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. The treats were, as usual on Martha Sundays, fantastic. I had to be somewhere else soon after Mass, but I made sure I had time to gobble up a pound or two of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. You are so kind. I'll do less in the future.
    Just stood by as helper while Joe serviced our furnace. Baking is much easier!

    ReplyDelete