Saturday, January 8, 2011

Is It Worth it?

Another day of putting away the Christmas decor.
Yesterday I managed to accomplish quite a bit while listening to the crazy people in Divorce Court.

Some of my favorite lines.

Judge...."You live somewhere adjacent to the truth".

Wife.."He is a habitual, perpetual, continual, liar"

         " I'm tired of bringin' home the bacon and cookin it too".

You get the idea. 

I'm going to put the decorations back up so I can take them back down while listening to "Divorce Court"

Yes, it's worth it.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny! I thought you were leaving them up for a while. It's not quite "a while" yet. I am going to be doing the same thing. But without the Divorce Court, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the tree and one creche to take down. Will do next week so may get to listen to some more crazies.

    ReplyDelete