Saturday, January 15, 2011

Zoe...Zoey.....

Always fun to spend time with Zoe. So far everything has gone well.
I found a recording  of Zoe when she was very young and very chatty. We were baking cookies and she was very inquisitive    Some of her remarks while listening to herself. (blushing all the while)
. " I didn't realize I was so pushy."
" I was so sweet  and  angelic"
  When she heard it she said,"You don't have a hidden recorder now,do you?"
  I wish I did, as she made some very interesting comments regarding how she would raise her children.  They would have complete freedom. No restrictions whatsoever.   Yeah!
I hope I'm still around when she is a parent. 

We also found a tape of her cousin Ian when he was about 6 or 7. He was practicing a presentation where he was James Garfield. It was so cute that we couldn't stop laughing even though the content was anything but humorous.
I mentioned it to Ian...told him I may sell it on E-bay.

Zoe also mentioned how she enjoyed talking to Dylan as he was the only one who would discuss philosophy with her.  She said she may minor in Philosophy and major in Law.

I asked who she would like to defend, the innocent  or the guilty.
"It would be more exciting to defend the guilty" said the Zoe.
I wouldn't want to help free a murderer and take a chance that he or she would kill again. Martha
But he or she may have been hit in the head and not be responsible for their actions.  Zoe
This is true, but he or she should not be set free but receive mental help in a guarded facility,  Martha

Thank God the phone rang. 

2 comments:

  1. You have particularly cute grandchildren. Wish I had recordings of my particularly cute grandchild. My mother had a recording of my visit to Santa at Fredrick and Nelson, and I sang Jingle Bells. It always embarrassed me when she played it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not too late to record your particularly cute Grand-daughter. Rachael has a lovely voice.

    ReplyDelete