Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream in Tumwater





Although it was a nightmare driving to Tumwater on a Friday night...it was worth it.
I love to see young people, in this case High School Students, in plays. Even if they are not all
destined for stardom, I figure they are staying out of trouble and having some healthy fun.
The audience was entertained and many proud of their children. I was impressed with all the dialogue they had to memorize. Lots of action ,energy and bruises involved. Very physical production.
Our Grandson, Ian, was Bottom. Ian charmed the audience with his talent and charm.  I know what you're thinking, she's prejudiced.
Isn't that the job of a  Grandparent? 

2 comments:

  1. It is a grandmother's job, but in this case, I'm sure you are correct. Ian is charm personified, (just like Rachael.)

    ReplyDelete