Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Port Angeles via St. Anthony

Yesterday Joe ,Julie and I traveled to Port Angeles to see our lovely  niece and God-Daughter, Claudia.
Claudia was in good spirits and seemed happy to see us. In spite of the recent loss of her beloved husband Joe, Claudia succeeded in making our trip a joy.
Although we drove through torrents of rain, Port Angeles was sunny enough to allow us to enjoy the drive to Hurricane Ridge. We were able to see enough of the Olympics to impress Julie and she loved seeing the deer and leftover snow.

St. Anthony came through many times for me this week. I prayed for a deer to come on our property and
one obliged. It is seldom you see one go solo.  I also prayed to find the sun, and Julie's glasses. All found.
It may be a coincidence but I'm thankful to St. A. anyway.

Now, I'm ready to get back to a more relaxed life. It may take another few weeks as we have a graduation,
a graduation dinner, Liz's surgery etc.

May post a few photos later.

1 comment:

  1. St. Anthony always comes through. Or I should say, nearly always, and sometimes about a year later. But his record is hot!

    ReplyDelete