Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bladder Me Timbers!

Title makes no sense whatsoever but it came to me and I feel the need to share.
Life on MacKenzie Acres  is back to normal for now. Hope it stays that way.
The story of the plugged line is not a pretty one. The sinks started backing up so Joe to the rescue.
He got out the bladder to fasten to the hose..what hose, all hoses are frozen.  Let's see, is there a hose in the motorhome? Yes. On with our plans. I was stationed outside near an open window, when Joe yelled I was supposed to turn off the water. This happened rather quickly with added shouts of "Help help". I ran in the house as only I can run (slowly) Joe was soaked with water from the pipes. He asked me why it took so long . Hmm. We tried several times but no go, Joe.  We decided to refrain from using the sinks and try again the next day. Joe decided to drive up to McLendon Hardware and try to buy a larger, more powerful, bladder.
Next day we had success. Joe was in a better mood and I overlooked all the harsh conversation (one-sided) from the day before, as I knew he was frustrated with the situation.
As usual Joe saved the day.

2 comments:

  1. Joe is a hero! There certain occasions where a little bad language and/or crabbiness are requisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is correct! Just don't take it personally.

    ReplyDelete