Monday, January 27, 2014

GMGC Poster mini-miracle

Each choir member received  one poster of Great Music for Great Cathedrals to advertise our production.
We visited  June and Roger at Kenney Home last week. Since it is quite close to Olympic Print & Apparel, we decided to stop by and  see our son, John.  He is owner, manager and worker bee.
 John agreed to put one of our posters in his window. He looked at it, noticed it was a little wrinkled, and asked if I needed a few more.  As he was printing them up, Kelley MacKenzie stopped at the shop to pick up an order for Our Lady of Guadalupe. Kelley asked for a poster for Guadalupe. Well, how good is this.
That Saturday Joe put one on the bulletin board at St. Stephen the Martyr Church in Renton/Kent area. I brought the remainder to the music room at St. James.
And so, I was able to spread the word in three different places. The original poster is still in the truck!

2 comments:

  1. That was a miracle. Good job! I am going to deal with mine tomorrow. You know how I love to procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about changing the title to , YOU HAD TO BE THERE!

    ReplyDelete