Thursday, January 2, 2014

Minardo Ravioli Fest

In spite of having a bad hair day, a fever blister and a pimple, I had a great time.
It was great to see relatives. I didn't get many photos. The food distracted me from my photographic mission. A group photo was taken by someone . If it is forwarded to me I will share it.
But, I did get the most important members of the food committee!  Betty, her Daughter Cindy and the Daughters of Cindy, Jennifer and Stephanie.
                                         Stephanie    Betty           Jennifer
                                                                  Cindy
                                      Lennie Minardo.....Brenda and Ric Rosa
                                        One of the evil tables.
                                       The angel telling us to control our appetites!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I would have obeyed the angel. It all looks too good. I am more in tune with my personal devil.

    ReplyDelete