Thursday, February 27, 2014

An Interesting Night at St. James

Last night we had a dress rehearsal. Tonight we have a dress rehearsal with audience.
Music  was great but the placement of people, places and things still needs work.
It reminded me of patches ready for a crazy quilt. Not sure what goes where and such.
If I hadn't been in Great Music before I may be concerned, but somehow, with the work of many people, it comes together and is great.
The added plus was a special guest, a homeless man sleeping in the back pew. He was snoring peacefully as though the church was a quiet haven. Music soothes the mind and soul.
Hope he went to the soup kitchen this morning for breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm! I missed the man. I think all that would have been difficult to sleep through,. Maybe he was hard of hearing, and was just happy to be warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. Maybe it's more noisy sleeping outside listening to traffic.
    On a happy note: he was wearing new expensive looking boots that went half way up his legs.

    ReplyDelete