Thursday, April 10, 2014

Not One of my Favorite Things!

 

Years ago, Joe was a duck hunter. I was happy when his interest changed to photography.
Yesterday we planned to stop at Nisqually Delta, a great wildlife Reserve, on our way to Tumwater to visit James, Meagan Dylan and Ian MacKenzie.   When the rain became serious, we decided to stop at Cabellas. Joe wanted to check it out.

I have to admit it was rather interesting. The first thing you see upon entering is a place to check your firearms.
This store has every item you would need to hunt and fish including making your own ammunition.
I also like the display of old traps.
I snapped a few photos. Hope you enjoy them.













                                            This is one of the live creatures in the aquarium.
                                                  Joe and the yellow airplane
 

2 comments:

  1. Creepy about the firearms! At first I thought those were real pheasants, just sitting there letting you take their photos. I was impresses. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a combination of interesting and creepy!

    ReplyDelete