Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Birthday Party for Zoey

Zoey showed no signs of strep throat.

Took a few random shots.
                                                   One of Liz, John & Zoe  kitties
                                              A delicious salad from Liz!
                                                Another yummy dish!
                                              Liz and her dear friend.
                                             Catherine....My neice
                                           Zoe getting the music ready.
                                          Eli                         Alex                 Christian
                                              Uncle Mike
                                              Zoey
                                              Rose in the garden of Liz
                                               Grandpa Don
                                             Nanna Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Last time I looked, I was going to suggest that you add names. I see that you read my traveling thoughts and acted upon them. I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I heard Zoe sing her song on fb, and as usual, she was amazing. She takes after her darling grandma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.She is much more daring than I ever was at her age.
      My sisters Gloria & Barbara may be the ones.

      Delete
  3. I don't remember the name of the friend of Liz but I remember she is the person who accompanied J& L to first appt. for cancer treatment. She is a 8 year survivor and was a great help. If her name pops in I'll correct..

    ReplyDelete