Monday, September 22, 2014

Comparison Of Today and Yesterday

Joe & I  cut down some blackberry bushes that were climbing over the neighbors fence.
It was exhausting, irritating and a stinging experience!

Yesterday was a great day spent with family. I didn't have to cook or clean, just be there and be spoiled.
Thanks to family for a special day filled with fun, love and harmony.

Stay tuned for photos of food and the greatest bird house ever!




                                            Liz       A moment of quiet with kitty

                                              Eli   (boyfriend )      Zoey in Never smile for a photo Land!

                                               Svetlana and Steve

                                              Joe
John H. (co-host)
 
                                               Alex                Sami            John

 
Joe 
 
 
Mike
 

2 comments:

  1. I always love pictures of your wonderful family. Liz looks especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that after the party. I think she was happy it was a success and happier that it was finished! I like the natural smile.

    ReplyDelete