Monday, December 26, 2011

Braving The Elements





Joe and I decided to have a quiet Christmas. After breakfast we enjoyed watching Midnight Mass for the second time. While we sat in our cozy home, branches were  flying outside our windows. When the wind settled down we decided to go to Coulon Park to check out the lighting, and take a walk along Lake Washington. In spite of the wind and cold temperature, we enjoyed the walk in the fresh air. It was difficult to take photos of the decor along the path since I wore my down coat and had to un-zip it to find my camera every time I saw a possible shot.
My best shot was of a hamburger. Ivar's clam isn't too bad.

1 comment:

  1. There certainly were terrible winds! I had to cadge a ride home from the noon Mass with Glenda. Usually, I am not put off by weather, but this was a little too extreme for me.

    Cute hamburger!

    ReplyDelete