Monday, December 12, 2011

Tiramisu And Pumpkin Roll Duke It Out

Several friends joined us  for dinner last night. Salad, wild salmon alfredo,  chicken tenders, roasted veggies, rolls, tidbits of this and that, were devoured upstairs.  Later, we visited downstairs, enjoyed the warm fire emanating from the environmentally friendly fireplace insert.
My pumpkin roll stayed in the freezer until Chinh and Michelle arrived. Even though I pleaded with him to arrive without desert, I knew he would bring tiramisu, and he did, and it was delicious, and now I have pumpkin roll for family gathering.  Love that sentence.
We enjoyed visiting with Chinh, Michele and their talented son, Kenny,  and June and Roger.  I loved listening to Kenny play the piano. He played "Mary did you know". I scared everyone by singing for a line or two.   He then played "Firefly". What a talented 12 year old.

2 comments:

  1. Tiramisu vs those yummy looking pumpkin rolls! Sounds like a winner either way you go! I wish I had heard you burst into song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day you will hear a burst. Let's hope it's a song!

    ReplyDelete