Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun at the Breast Clinic

Each year I look forward to a day of fun at the Breast Clinic.
What could be more fun than baring your boobs, displaying expanding
waistline, and all that good stuff.
The woman who put me through the paces gave very clear directions and
never seemed to stop giving them. I finally told her that I felt like I was doing the "Hokey Pokey".

 She said that I reminded her of a story
." When the man who wrote the song died,
 they had a very difficult time with  the burial." then she recited a portion of the song.
"You put your left foot in...you put your left foot out.... etc.

P.S. I decided not to post this until I heard from Valley Medical...no problem.
Yea!

4 comments:

  1. The Hokey Pokey! That's perfect! I'm glad you got the "all clear", too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz.
    Very happy you are planning trips for this summer.
    You will appreciate everything even more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no such thing as fun at the Breast Clinic! Only a greater or lesser degree of torture. But the Hokey Pokey is fun (under the ribht circumstances.) I used to go to the roller skating rink every week and we always did it there. Much better than at the BC,

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you have to admit the nurse's story was funny.
    Maybe you had to be there.

    ReplyDelete