Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Everything to Everybody

This was written by Steve MacKenzie and sent to family on Nov. 17, 2011

I don't think Steve is aware of my blog so I'm safe posting it.


It's that time of year again.

Happy Anniversary to Svetlana, and the same to Mom and Dad
Happy Birthday to Liz
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Happy Birthday Svetlana
Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Winter Solstice to everyone
Happy New Year Everyone

While I'm at it, I might as well be done with it and well, throw in:
Happy Birthday Serge
Happy Easter/Happy Spring Equinox to everyone
Happy Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day/Ex-Jerry Lewis day

And God Bless Tiny Tim. Or maybe I should say and " May the spiritual force of your choice shine
upon Vertically challenged Timothy".

Whew!! Sure glad to get that overwith, another holiday season come and gone! I hope everyone
enjoyed their presents and gifts, had fun at the get togethers, went to church, gave to the poor, gave
blood, and neutered their pet or husband and thanked a teacher and a vet.

Can't wait to do it all over again next year!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Especially about the husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!
    He forgot St. Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to figure out the difference between a present and a gift.


      Delete