Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Coming soon.......Our trip

I hope to get started on sharing our wonderful trip...probably tonight. I need to get a few jobs completed around the house before I allow myself to have fun.
Our trip was great. Joe decided to return home  a few days early (thank God) as it was impossible to get any sleep in the campsite. It was a great location for driving to interesting places but a person needs sleep. When we ran out of things to do, we packed up and headed home.
Oh yes, the reason for no sleep.....close to freeway where semi-trucks passed, wind that blew the hat off your head and sent the screen door banging against the motor home, and trains (I actually don't mind the train) and heat..heat..heat. I understand we had heat here as well but we are so spoiled since our downstairs is always cool.

We started at Fort Stevens State Park..next was Silver Falls
State Park and finally Memaloose State Park on the Columbia river.

Be back soon with photos and a few stories.

3 comments:

  1. I too am wedded to a good night's sleep. Otherwise I turn into a sort of maniac. No one enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I'm looking forward to trip pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. It makes it all worth the time.

    ReplyDelete