Sunday, October 6, 2013

An Artist In the House



Actually, the artist was in our field spray painting mini- portions of decor  for Great Music For Great Cathedral.
I sat on the bench near the kitchen door and listened to the sound of the spray can rattling.  I wanted to see what Daniel was doing but didn't want to bother him.  I did sneak behind his car and take a photo of him.
When I looked at the photo I read  " battery weak" so I enlisted the aid of Joe and put in a new battery.
This time I was not so sneaky. The only photo I was able to get is one of Daniel aiming the spray can at me.
(The life of a Paparazzi is not easy.)

I have seen his work before and know that these bits and  pieces will turn into a  beautiful work of art.

We are  fortunate to have such a dedicated, talented man in our choir.
Thanks Daniel!

2 comments:

  1. Daniel is clever indeed. I'm anxious to see what he will create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. Hope your hip is better.

    ReplyDelete