Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Do not put any more food in freezer!



I cleared the excess ice out of the freezer and vowed not to add anything else to the bounty.
So, I decide to use my basil before the deer destroy. It started out fine until I added garlic which must've been from the land of extremely strong and then some. I kept adding more greens. I added Italian parsley, arugula, kale  etc.  Still strong. Then I added some cheese from Italy ( not your normal
variety). I had to dig out the peppers!
When it comes time to use it I may add goat cheese. I should've thought of that sooner.
Guess where I put the pesto?
This morning I made Italian Hazelnut cookies. Guess where I put the cookies?
The freezer!

2 comments:

  1. This sort of thing happens to those who are a little overworked, preparing for a big event. My mother put her newly purchased dress in the freezer and the chicken in the closet. She discovered her mistake when the closet began to smell strange.
    PS There is no such thing as too much garlic.

    ReplyDelete