Thursday, July 10, 2014

Photos


                                 I can stop driving for a day!
                                             I think this is called a statice..probably intrusive but I brought some seed home . We'll see what happens.
  

                                             I wonder as I wander.
                                           Love these rocks.
                                            One of the available activities at Yellowstone.
                                          Waiting for Old Faithful to erupt.
                                                Did I already post this? Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an astonishing and wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did. Hoping to have an astonishing and wonderful picnic as well.
    Not doing much today. I have 200 stuffed shells in freezer. some Gluten -free dishes. I'm running out of space. Crazy Lady!

    ReplyDelete