Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Photos of Picnic


                  Is that a wasp on the turkey breast?     Yucky!



                                           Tang and Tu  gave us a beautiful orchid and balloons.


                                               Lovely flowers from guests



                                          These are the containers I filled after the picnic!

                                          I combined the bouquets. Beautiful!
                                                     Valerie  (cousin)
                                            Lovely Rachel looking at someone?
                                                      The stomach holding woman and lovely Liz
                                               

Alex Avakiantz ( Steve & Svetlana nephew)
Alex plays saxophone. He is great. He would've played, but someone forgot to tell him there was a Talent Show. Thanks a lot someone!
 
So far these are the photos of the picnic. The rest of the Talent show  is on video.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen such a large variety of gustatory delights in one place. It was all so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Did I mention I forgot to put out Spinach, artichoke dip a gigantic crock of beans and 4 dozen hard boiled eggs?

      Delete
    2. I love your word gustatory.

      Delete
  2. It's astonishing even without the forgotten items. If I am making a big bunch of food (i.e. choir treats,) I always make a list. I have forgotten to put things out too often. Sometimes I have forgotten even at a seemingly manageable little dinner.

    I think that wasp is the one who tried to join in our song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me, I make lists. I need to check them more often.
    I also forgot to put out Biscotti. Joe & I are having no problem finishing them off.
    Our neighbor were happy to take the eggs. They were over yesterday to take a photo of their adorable children (not the baby) in the wagon. Then Jim ( the Dad) helped Joe put the wagon back in the building. That helped.

    ReplyDelete