Friday, August 27, 2010

Teamwork

Never mind an energy drink...just give me cool weather. Enjoyed trying to turn the jungle into a more civilized yard. I did a lot of dig & toss.

It was good to be in the yard (close to the garage) as Joe needed my help with car repair.
Where in the vows did it say "Love, honor and be an apprentice to a car mechanic"?
I think we need a new car but Joe hasn't given up as yet.
Joe is master of all things mechanical but has trouble reading & writing.
He understands intricate diagrams and directions in repair manuals. If he is having trouble he asks me to read. I read, he understands.

Joe noticed me looking at letters that I wrote to a pen-pal before I was married. He asked if I saved the letters he(Joe) had written. Of course I saved them. I wasn't sure where I put them so looked through several drawers and then found them in my cedar chest.

Writing letters is not one of his talents which makes those he sent to me even more of a treasure.
He used to spend three or four hours writing me a letter.

I think he loves me....I know I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment