Saturday, March 31, 2012

LABOR OF LOVE



For the last few years James, Meagan, Dylan and Ian have been giving us a Christmas gift of labor.
I tried to take a video but as usual my nerves overpowered my brain. Still it is good enough to give you an idea of how it all happened.
The wood pile was bare and now is full, a double row of wood for our approved fireplace.
Joe was the working boss...I thought they would never come in to eat.
Video is off. Joe took photos of a few while on pause. Quality not very good but must have photo of each worker!

Thanks JMDI

2 comments:

  1. That is the best sort of gift! It is eminently useful, doesn't take up counter space, and best of all, is given with LOTS of LOVE!

    PS Love the trillium. There was a picture on one in my freshman religion book, (three guesses what they referred to,) and I have marveled at the mysticism of them ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Trinity has other signs in nature but the trillium is the most beautiful.

    ReplyDelete