Sunday, August 19, 2012

Almost Across The Pond

Our son Joe wanted us to see a project he was working on, so invited us to lunch.
The new deck is super nice.  Joe is putting  new flooring in the bedroom and removing carpeting. So far, looks really nice. Good job Joe!
Deb made a luscious lunch with lots of veggies and one of my favorites..stuffed green peppers.
We then talked about our camping trips....then heard about the trip they enjoyed in Ireland.
The whole experience sounded so charming and inviting that I wanted to pack my bags and head to Ireland.
Deb stressed the fact the music is everywhere with the exception of Belfast, where everyone seems serious and sad.  (With good reason)
Joe & Deb were kind enough to bring me two beautiful scarves from Dublin.

I asked Deb about the new book she is working on and she was happy to talk about it.
Deb was getting ready to sign her contract and asked me to be witness.
The Publisher is in London so I was asked to add U.S.A to my address.
I felt so important. It was fun.

2 comments:

  1. You are important! And not just for being a witness, but also for being wonderful Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would I do without Joanna.
    Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete