Monday, August 13, 2012

Catching up

I have to admit that I have been preoccupied with more important things than my blog. However, since I have all these great photos of Oregon, I will endeavor to add some information to the scene.
Lost Lake is one of the most photographed in the world. It has a perfect view of Mt. Hood. The first photo was taken by Joe, the other (bottom of the photos) is mine. It is interesting to see the difference. I opt for a touch of the trees while Joe goes for the more clear picture. Does this mean something?

A rather strenuous walk to Larch mountain is well worth it. You have a view of five mountains. We  got decent photos of Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helen.. The others are Mt. Jefferson, Mt. Rainier and Mt. Adams.
I got a rather impressive photo of Mt. Rainier on the way home ( from the moving vehicle) which I will post later.
We also will have photos of Crown Vista and of course the lovely waterfalls near the gorge.
I may also post a photo of the train that  came through the camp area quite often. For some reason, it did not keep us awake.
We are hosting a birthday party for our Grand- Daughter on Sept. 1 and need to get the yard in shape.
So, better get outside while it is still cool.
Will try to get busy with posting photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment