Saturday, February 16, 2013

Don't just think it.....do it!

Joe and I needed to go to Costco, so we decided to do our daily walk along the Green River. As Joe backed into a parking space I spotted a large bird in a tree. I hoped it was an eagle but we had to get closer to be sure.
It was an eagle.  We were both excited. We continued to walk the trail and spotted a heron in the pond. The  heron was posed and the reflection was so lovely. We also saw geese and ducks. I may have seen a fish jumping in the river, but not sure. We saw another eagle- like bird soaring over us but not sure what it was without binoculars.
I always say the same thing....I should bring my camera. Or, I should carry my binoculars.

Next time I may not see anything worthy of a photo but I will be prepared!

2 comments:

  1. That's the way of life! If I take a book to work to read during my break, I'm overwhelmed and don't get a break. If I don't take a book, I have plenty of time. I'm not taking a book tonight. Maybe if I have spare time, I can say the rosary (not!)

    ReplyDelete