Wednesday, April 10, 2013

If I won the lottery.....

Yes, if I won the lottery I would set up cameras all around the house to see what goes on while we sleep.
Last night I heard an owl ...have heard coyotes in the woods..seen tracks in the yard of many different shapes and sizes. Wouldn't it be fun to actually see the critters at work.
There is a problem. It is rare to win the lottery...especially since I never buy a lottery ticket.

Maybe it is more fun just to imagine what is happening, e.g.

A few years ago, we were in Yellowstone  We watched wolves in Lamar Valley. It was exciting to see them in their natural habitat . This was a view from a mile away ( with a scope) but it seemed so close.

We were told later, that after we left, the wolves attacked an elk and had lunch. I'm glad I missed that.



2 comments:

  1. Most of the wild nightlife around here is squirrels having orgies in my attic. They like mothballs as little as moths do, so one application usually encourages them to take their parties elsewhere.

    The parties at your house sound much more exotic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We try very hard to keep squirrels out of the attic. They can do a lot of damage.

      Delete