Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Monday

First and foremost.........

I want to salute the women of Schola for their faithful service to St. James.

I mentioned to Phyllis that I thought they were Saints.She said, "We're sisters."

With that in mind I would like to call Schola.. The Sisterhood of the traveling Chants.


Enjoyed all Holy Week services but I have to admit that it was great to spend the afternoon with our family.
It was especially enjoyable since I didn't have to do a thing.
I did try to create a gluten free strata..it was less than successful. Flavor was good ...texture was like mush.
Luckily I brought Deb a lovely hydrangea so I didn't feel near as guilty.


4 comments:

  1. "Sisterhood of the traveling chants." That's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Schola did have a bit of a workout, but it was all fun. This was one of the best Holy Weeks ever, I thought. Everything was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and homilies were good also. Fr. Ryan's was inspiring. the Archbishop,kept it short.

    ReplyDelete