Saturday, March 30, 2013

Good Friday

Another beautiful service at St. James. I still have trouble sitting still during the singing of the Passion.
I think the assembly should be divided into three sections with each singing a part. It would be more exciting if we participated. 
Always love the Good Friday Music. This  is the only time I wish I was a member of the Saints of Schola.
They don't need me, as the alto section sounded great. However, I sing along with them in my mind and have a difficult time being a spectator.
Then there is the music by the experts, plus the youngest choir member (soon to be an expert) They sound so fantastic, ( for the most part).
 Rebecca's high range is  heavenly.

Joe is joining me tonight so I hope parking isn't too difficult and he will enjoy the lengthy, but beautiful service.




2 comments: