Thursday, March 21, 2013

Passing The Time Away

I think I'm in love with the new Pope. Holy Thursday with young prisoners. How impressive is that.
Even though his beliefs may be too conservative for many of us, you have to admire his down to earth ways.
I love what he said to the Cardinals. "May God forgive you for choosing me."

I have written a couple lines that go with the song "Don't Cry For Me Argentina"

Please pray for me Argentina...I didn't intend to leave you
Please stand by me...don't crucify me
It isn't easy being a Pontiff
 
 Verse 2 by Portia (our niece)

Please pray for me Argentina..The Curia is dour
I'm just a nice guy, and I'm not sour
I ride the bu-us     I wait an hour



Please feel free to contribute!

1 comment:

  1. Pope Francis is great! The cat on my lap is not letting me say much more, but he wants me to add that he thinks so too.

    ReplyDelete