Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mass for Special Needs

Attended the Special Needs Mass this morning and was blessed to be able to sing with the choir.
The choir consisted of a few St. James choristers, and many volunteers.

Our director is very good with special needs people. This made a huge impression on me, and will help me overlook  times when I want to scream.

I was expecting more elderly in wheel chairs but this was different. Many young people with different
problems. Each so different,  so sweet, inspirational.
 Some played the bells, some read the intercessions. It was great.

I plan on attending the next one. I hope they make it an annual event.

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved to come, but there are lots of folks with needs here at work, and they needed me more. I'm disappointed that I missed it.

    ReplyDelete

  2. It is difficult to see parents, caregivers, struggle with weighty problems, still inspiration is there.

    ReplyDelete