Monday, March 24, 2014

Into the Woods... not the musical

After noticing deer prints, I decided to take photos of the trilliums before they are devoured.
Then I decided to walk the trail in our woods. I wanted to check out the tree house. From the deck it appeared to be damaged and I wanted to be sure. I decided to try to walk as far as the tree house. The trail was pretty clear for the most part. I had to avoid  water that had collected on the trail, also climb under a few branches. I made it to the tree house and decided to walk the entire trail. It is only a quarter mile trail but it is covered with branches from storm damage. Other than that it is beautiful.
I only fell a couple of times because of the mud. The ground is so soft you don't have to worry about getting hurt. It is just awkward trying to get back up.
I am so proud that I made it ! Now all I have to do is clear the trail!






4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful pictures but you be careful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are indeed wonderful! I'm sure glad you didn't hurt yourself. I would be so lonely if you missed choir because you were home nursing your scraped knee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really isn't the least bit dangerous. You would be able to run the path, if it were clear and dry.

    ReplyDelete