Monday, March 31, 2014

Owl Antics

                                    In the quiet of the evening the owls are heard
                                    The sound captures my sleepy attention
                                     Some  are more distant so I assume
                                     there is more than one, perhaps a family

                                    What is the subject of their conversation?
                                    Friendly chatter, family concerns?
                                    It could be words of romance
                                    I'm ready..any takers, come fly with me
                                         
                                    Just as birds chirp all day
                                    Owls chat all night
                                    The meaning remains a mystery
                                    Still,  I enjoy














































3 comments:

  1. I love this!! Thank you for sharing it. Our owls are conversing, too, and I wonder what they are talking about.
    ~Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that owls may not be the friendliest folk, but they are nonetheless, interesting and rather alluring. I just don't want to meet one person to person. Or person to owl, I should say.

    ReplyDelete