Thursday, February 5, 2015

I was great while it lasted!

Joe is having trouble with his printer so decided to try to print photos on mine. It worked for a while and was such fun then printer lost power. We tried checking all the plugs but to no avail.

Some random photos of some of my favorite things.
                                                Joe enjoying the tearoom
                                               When we had a great garden


                                             Cape Perpetua
 
Cape Perpetua
 
. Joe may figure it out but not today. I have practice and want to relax for a time. Reading a manual is not my idea of fun or relaxation.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I wish I were more ambitious about printing photos. I used to, but my fervor slowly faded away. They are much more fun when printed,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always something. My printer sopped working. Joe can't find the photos he wants to print. We must attend Senior Moments Calss!

    ReplyDelete