Friday, December 3, 2010

Quotes To Remember

2005  July 4....Late in the evening..
     Seven year old   Zoe said, " I'm tiredly attracted to fireworks."

   About her twin brother.
     Eight year old Sami  said    " Alex is possessed with baseball."

2006 About a calm smiley face she drew. Zoe said..."  I'm happy about it. I feel that way most of the time."
                                                       


2006  Aunt Blanche ( at least a hundred at the time)....after taking me all around the house she stopped at a cupboard and held up a bar of soap  " I spent a fortune on my wedding and all I got was a bar of soap."


Dylan and Ian   (around 7 & 8)  were describing the size of a puzzle they were working on............Their final comment was " It goes on to infinity, you should see the size of the box!"

No comments:

Post a Comment