Friday, December 31, 2010

A Wild & Crazy Night


Liz treated Tricia  & me to an evening of Dina Martina at the Re-Bar. Quite an experience. Dina is hilarious, a little naughty and still remains sweet.
I would go again. Maybe the Spring show.

 I treated for dinner at Habesha Ethiopia restaurant.  They serve good vegetarian fare as well as meat for those who feel the need.

When we arrived at Re-Bar we had problem trying to find  three seats.  Liz and Tricia went on a mission to find them. When we were finally seated I  viewed the rather tacky environment  and asked Trish ( who lives in NYC) if she thought this was Off Broadway or Off Off Broadway.  She said Off off off off off off Broadway.
Dina is a great entertainer, writer and singer ( I mean Dina is great at portraying a really horrific singer)

We all enjoyed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment